fredag 8 februari 2013

Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter


Title: Perfect Scoundrels
Author: Ally Carter
Series: Heist Society
Part: 3
Release year:  2013
Publisher: Orchard - thanks for the review ex!
Pages: 356
Reread: Nope but will probably have a rereading of the series this summer ♥
Sequels: -

Katarina Bishop and W.W. Hale the Fifth were born to lead very different lives - her family are criminal masterminds, while he comes from an apparently perfect dynasty. But both families know how to stay under the radar while getting - or stealing - whatever they want. When Hale unexpectedly inherits his grandmother's billion-dollar corporation, he quickly learns that there's no place for Kat and their old heists in his new role. But Kat won't let him go that easily, especially after she is tipped off about an elaborate con to steal the company's fortune. Instead of being the heir, this time Hale might be the mark. Kat is prepared to do the impossible, but first she has to decide. Is she willing to save her boyfriend's company if it means losing the boy?¨

Spoilers for you guys who've not read the other books!

Ah. This book. Oh so wonderful. Oh so perfect. Best book I've read this year! 


All right. First and foremost.
I LOVE CAT'S relatives!
So it is so wonderful when all the relatives (and friends) only collected to help Kat with something! Oh I really love her relatives, especially Gabrielle.
But my favorite is probably Eddie: P
oh spoiler mark to read(in the end what I was afraid, he is one of my three favorite characters)


Oh god, finally it was Hale and Kat together  and Hale called her girlfriend and then just spoiler ("you're not my girlfriend anymore" ) and I just died: (
My feels for Kat and Hale, ih, level 9000!
No, but they're a couple you could die for, therefore I was sad when they had a fight: (


My favorite characters are Hale and Kat. They are just so wonderful.
Kat has a little typical superheros in YA - think you can do everything yourself, and never want to ask for help, but since she is such a wonderful character to steal to steal, but to give back things to the rightful owners, and she does only applicable if there is something wrong with them (as in this book).
I love that she is so loyal to everyone, and therefore it felt so awkward when she didn't tell Hale - but you still understand why, it would surely hurt him totally if she said she suspected it!
Hale is a wonderful guy, one can not help but love him! He is a bit mysterious, wonderful and yeah best. A real plus that we got to know so much about him in this book.

The story was extraordinary, it turns out that I am a sucker for stories of teenage thieves!
It is exciting and I like how she solves things and I love all the talk about cons and stuff.
I do not think the book is particularly predictable but I try not to think too much on the clues and then to later be surprised.

The book is incredibly readable, so all of you - read it! ♥

5/5 ♥



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar