söndag 30 december 2012

The fault in our stars


"Oh,I wouldn't mind,Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you."
"You are welcome to keep the CD" he said. "It's Snook,one of the major Swedish- "
"Ah Ah Ah Ah GET OUT OF MY CAR" I turned off the stereo.
I cannot ehmpazize this enough: it was a completely normar rap,except in Swedish.
I said "I'm sorry sir,but we don't speak Swedish."
"Well,of course you don't. Neither do I. Who the hell speaks Swedish?"
Gus: "Nicely phrased."
Gus's father: "Our children are weird. "
My dad: "Nicely phrased"
this book
oh it's hard to review
everything is so wonderful
and you just cry
and smile 
and laugh 
and then you die a little 
because it's all so wonderful
and the way it's written,oh so beautiful
and the characters so alive
oh Augustus Waters
and the story
and An imperial Affliction
and Van Houten
and all the feels
and the end
it's a 
shimmering
beautiful
lovely
sad
wonderfulcute
little 
but strong
5/5

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar